I was up early this morning, so had time to do some nail art. This is one I've seen quite a bit round the net, although not for a while, so I can't really give credit for it to anyone, although I'm pretty sure Indigo Nova has a YouTube tutorial for it (I think she has a new name now though).
It actually wasn't what I intended to do when I painted my nails initially, it just kind of happened, but it wasn't a bad thing because I'm really pleased with how they turned out:
Here's what I did - NOT a tutorial:
1) Painted my nails with Kalahari Kiss
2) Used a green striping polish to make random branches - this was very easy to do
3) Used a dotting tool and Barry M Peach Melba to dot the flowers on, easy but time consuming
4) Used the smaller end of the dotting tool and Rimmel Coraliscious for the flower centres
5) Waited 5 mins, then top coat of Seche Vite
I took alot of pictures of this, but will only subject you to one more, speaking of which, I joined Instagram, went out on a walk today and took some great pics, so will see if I can add them, I don't know yet if there are picture size rules or whatever, but will suss it out! Heres the other pic:
I think I'm going to risk it and wear it for work tomorrow, I might get away with it because it's quite light coloured, only one way to find out!
Until next time.....
MASPOOASE x x x