Friday 15 June 2012

Aqueous Cream

Just a super quick post, I had to share this with you...

So, I was shopping in Sainsburys earlier this week, and as usual, loitering in the beauty section, when I happened to see a big pot of Aqueous Cream.  I remembered one of my friends who had eczema used to get this cream prescribed by her doctor, so I was surprised to see if for sale in the supermarket.

I'm not very good at remembering to moisturise my body, but since I've been going swimming have been getting itchy arms due to dryness so I thought I'd give it a go.

It was a really big pot, 500g, and have used a reference item for size that we all know :)

A big pot right?
So, that night after I came out of the shower I thought I'd give it a go.  Its a light(ish) cream, with a very subtle smell about it, a bit like a baby powder smell, after ten minutes or so I couldn't smell it at all anymore.

So, on to the results....  I was impressed!  My arms and legs felt super soft and moisturised, better than any body cream I can remember in a long time.  I kept asking other half to feel my leg, thats how soft it was!  At the end of the next day my legs still felt soft and moisturised.

If I had to make any criticism, it was that my legs still felt a little bit tacky when I went to bed, but I did use alot, and my arms were fine.

And the best thing of all?  This whole massive pot cost........    £2.40 !!!!!!!!!

Its the most amazing bargain beauty purchase I've seen for a long time, if you're in Sainsburys pick one up!

Until next time....

- MASPOOASE x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!