Friday 27 July 2012

Jessica Hologram Chic - Disco Diva

It's the weeeekeeeeennnnnd!  Yaaayyyy!!!
Anyone who's seen my Twitter feed today knows how I feel about this polish kit.  I love it!

Lets get straight on to the pics - I've jazzed it up using Konad black polish and bundle monster plate BM221:
I really like this look, it feels really 'rock chick' to me, and one of the first times I've felt like I'm 'rockin' a nail look.  Although the BM plate is floral, the feel is very animal print.  I slightly smudged my stamping with my top coat, but I like it so much I don't really mind.  Heres another pic:
Bundle Monster Stamping nail art
I ordered mine from Ebay UK and it came really quick, but I have seen it on Amazon UK too.  I paid just over £25 with free shipping.  Here's how it comes packaged:


And the back side:
As you can see, it comes packaged nicely enough to make a great gift.



Luckily for me it was sunny today, first day for a while, so I managed to get out and take a few sunlight shots, this is where the polish really comes into it's own.  Here it is in all its unstamped naked glory:
Jessica-Hologram-Chic-Swatch


Application was lovely, the brush liked to cling onto the polish a bit instead of dropping it on my nail, but it wasn't at all streaky or self deleting.  This is 3 coats, but when I looked on my second hand, there was absolutely no difference between 2 or 3 coats, so I wasted a coat!  With one coat there was a bit of VNL, so am intrigued to see if I can layer it and change the look.

I have no doubt that this will become one of my regularly used nail art polishes, it's given me so many ideas for new designs, watch this space!

Until next time....

MASPOOASE X X X
~Wendy~

6 comments:

  1. Love this looks amazing, Not sure if I prefer stamped or unstamped. Both look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I preferred the stamped version, just because it was fun! Also it had that monochrome look when it was indoors which I'm liking alot right now x x x

      Delete
  2. I generally see stamps as cheating, they just leave me cold, but that is very striking..well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like stamping, I can do it even when I'm drinking hee hee

      Delete
  3. Great manicure! I wish I could stamp, I think I should read up on some tutorials instead of bashing ahead like I always do LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I don't find stamping too bad, keep at it you'll soon be a pro! x x x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment!